Star Wars - Ewok Pet Costume
How can you resist dressing up your adorable dog in a costume this Halloween. They deserve to have fun too and with all of the creative costumes available for pets you are sure to find the one that suits them just right.
*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Remember those cute baby costumes I shared with you recently? Well hold on to your seats because Costume Express also has an "awwww"-worthy selection of costumes for pets! Seriously. These are must-see costumes. And if you find a costume that you think your pet would not be bothered by, remember that you'll get 15% off sitewide at Costume Express when you use the code AFCCXP15 now through October 31st.
Offer: 15% off sitewide
Coupon Code: AFCCXP15
Valid: Now - 10/31
While pet costumes are indeed adorable, keep in mind that not every pet will do well in a costume. For some pets, costumes can even be dangerous. Here are a few tips to keep your pet safe this Halloween:
- Ensure that the costume allows your pet to move freely.
- Avoid anything with elastic straps that go under the chin or around the neck. If your pet can't make noise (meowing, barking, etc.), it may be because the costume is interfering with your pet’s ability to breathe.
- Make sure the costume isn't annoying, unsafe, or will constrict the animals ability to move or hear.
- Never leave any animal unattended in a costume!
- If you plan on having your pet wear a costume, consider helping it get accustomed to the costume by putting it on them for a few minutes at a time over the course of several days.
- Take a close look at your pet’s costume and make sure it does not have small, dangling or easily chewed-off pieces that your pet could choke on. Also, ill-fitting outfits can get twisted on external objects or your pet, leading to injury.
- If your pet seems distressed, allergic or shows abnormal behavior while in the costume, consider letting him go au naturale or donning a festive bandana.
With all that said, here are a few costumes that might delight both you and your pet!
|Tootsie Roll Dog Costume||Superman Dog Costume||Pet Reindeer Ugly Sweater Pet Costume|